A Gemini New Moon spread for you. The new moon will be exact at 3:42p EDT today.
- How have I grown this past lunar cycle?
- What can I be most proud of right now?
- What does this lunar cycle have to teach me?
- What karmic baggage is ready to be released?
- How can I find the strength to let go?
- How can I better communicate my needs and boundaries as I heal?
The top row is inspired by the Sabian image for this new moon: “Three fledglings peer proudly out of their high nest.” Those questions are also aimed at helping us find our footing in the midst of extra tender collective grieving and sadness. The middle row taps into Mars’s recent conjunction with the South Node and their upcoming second meeting after Mars turn retrograde. The final question relates to Mercury’s sextile to Uranus and opposition to Saturn (these influences are explained more fully in this instagram post).